About Coinbase :
Coinbase is an online platform that allows merchants, consumers, and traders to transact with digital currency.
It allows its users to create their own bitcoin wallets and start buying or selling bitcoins by connecting with their bank accounts. In addition, it provides a series of merchant payment processing systems and tools that support manyhighly-trafficked websites on the internet.
Coinbase was launched in 2012 with a mission to create an open financial system for the world. It is operated from San Francisco, California.
- Industries BitcoinBlockchainCryptocurrencyMobile Payments
- Headquarters Regions San Francisco Bay Area, West Coast, Western US
- Founded Date Jun 20, 2012
- Founders Brian Armstrong, Fred Ehrsam
- Operating Status Active
- Last Funding Type Secondary Market
- Legal Name Coinbase, Inc.
- Related Hubs Coinbase Alumni Founded Companies
- Hub Tags Unicorn
- Company Type For Profit
- Number of Exits 1
- Contact Email [email protected]
- Phone Number 1 (888) 908-7930